Mundie Moms

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 8, Will & Tessa Teaser


It's day 8 of our 31 days Clockwork Prince Celebration and as promised today's teaser is for all the Will & Tessa fans! This is from one of my favorite scenes in CP. You can read our Jem teaser here. ENJOY!!


She felt him inhale. "Tess," he said. "Tess, look at me."
She raised her eyes to his, slow and unwilling, braced for anger or coolness-but his gaze was fixed on hers, his dark blue eyes somber beneath their thick black lashes, and they were stripped of all their usual cool, aloof distance. They were as clear as glass and full of desire. And more than desire- a tenderness she had never seen in them before, and had never even associated with Will Herondale. That, more than anything else, stopped her protest as he raised his hands and methodically began to take the pins from her hair, one by one.

-Clockwork Prince, pages 288-289

20 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser. Love it!1 I am team Jem, but still I do love Will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love love it. <3 thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that you guys are ranking right up there with Cassie as far as evil torturers go, don't you? Just kidding, I love the teasers and find myself going back to them when I need a MI or ID fix. Still, you're making it awfully hard to stay patient for December! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly- So glad you love it!! Just wait till you read this scene! It's fabulous :)

    Amy- I'm glad you love it! There's plenty of fabulous Jem and Will scenes in CP that will make fans so happy to read.

    Carina- You are so welcome!

    Creative Deeds- LOL I try to be! It's hard not to share a little snippet from a scene like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! So can't wait to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What a GREAT teaser!! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to read the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing teaser!! i am dyingggg for CP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me catch my breath. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that scene! What a fabulous teaser.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is Tessa doing to these two poor boys?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy mother! If the books half as hot as that scene then were in for a he'll of a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm slowly dying. I don't think I can make it to Dec 6th. I love this but it's tearing out my heart. And the picture! Omg! Kara-lija is genius; I envy her talent. I want to scream at Tessa to look past Will's wall and really see him. Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why, oh, why, must you tease us?! It is simply just not fair. :3 haha. Can't wait for December.<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really??? Like Jace to clary in ashes? Like in clockwork princess undoing her hair...?? I love this series, and I think Clare can do better than repeat this scene again and again...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will has a tendancy to take out her hair... anyone else notice that. ANYWAYS,
    THAT JUST MADE MY LIFE! I need to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh. You guys are killing me with the teasers! What's gonna happen next?!? And the drawing is BEAUTIFUL. I wish I could draw like that...

    ReplyDelete

Labels