Mundie Moms

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Jace Stare

Let's compare the Jace stare for a moment.......

























Earlier today Cassie shared the lovely picture of Jamie (on the left) via her tumblr and I will totally admit that, that IS a Jace stare! I swear if Jamie had runes on his arms most of us would think he was Jace.

On the right is who a lot of fans pictured as Jace before Jamie was cast for the movie role. I for one have said this numerous times, that I've always pictured Alex P as Jace in my mind, and that picture is exactly how I mentally picture him. Now that I'm looking at both of the pictures side by side, I totally see Jamie as Jace. I know, Sophie for one is going to gasp that I just said that. Jamie and Alex have very different looks. Is it just me or does the picture of Alex P as Jace have that "I could kill you with my golden eye stare alone" look and Jamie's Jace look has that unsuspecting look, which I think Jace has.

If I wasn't already, I am now totally sold on Jamie playing Jace. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jamie brings to Jace's character on the big screen. I think he's going to surprise a lot of TMI fans. What do you guys think?

17 comments:

  1. I have no problems with Jamie, but honestly, I think that picture of Alex is way more Jace-like xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching Jamie play Arthur in Camelot, I was so incredibly sold!! Seriously, people who have doubts should watch him in that show. (Only age appropriate people though, because there is nudity.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoey- I agree, I think both pictures qualify for the Jace stare.

    Jess- I've heard that from everyone I know who watched that series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until you mentioned that Jamie had that unsuspecting Jace look I couldn't see him as Jace. You're totally right! But then again, Alex's picture is captures to right essence too...
    I can't wait to see more pictures of Jamie and the cast! :) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah- You're so welcome! I can't wait to see more pictures of the cast either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Alex seem more like Sebastian, he has an evil look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just watched In Time movie, whoever say Alex P should be Jace they might have to think again. i can't see him as Jace, at all. i'm glad Jamie has been chosen for the role, he's talented and he will be a great Jace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll admit, I was one of those crazy fans that cried when i found out Alex P wasn't going to be Jace in the movies.... but I agree with Jess (comment above), Jamie is brilliant in Camelot and cannot wait to see him in the film :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Alex pic is very twilighty, anyone else agree?
    I totally agree with what you said, JCB has a sort of vulnerability that Jace-on-screen is going to need, but he can pull off the badass look as well. I just hope they give his hair a tidy up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carmela- ooh I hadn't thought of him playing Sebastian. You're right, he's got that look.

    So glad you guys are excited about Jamie playing Jace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry but I think Alex P is has more convincing Jace look than Jamie. The movie would be more than great if it was alex :( but Jamie is fine, besides he's chosen as Jace already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both guys have the look and while in my mind I saw Alex I'm hoping that Jamie does a great job. I can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm gasping... ;) Also, "told ya". LOL. Yes, I enjoyed saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm still not convince by Jamie ): Is just that I've always pictured Alex P as Jace that I forgot that there were more options out there; I guess that all that I can do now is wait for the movie and keep an open mind (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think Alex is very hot, and this picture if him is much more like sebastian than jace... I have yet to see this show Camelot but have heard Jamie plays an amazing part... I think he'll be great as jace

    ReplyDelete
  16. No offense to Jamie I'm sure he will be great at Jace but I have always and will always see Alex as Jace and that stare of his is very sexy. Can I have that picture? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're both gorgeous! They look beautiful I want to cry!

    ReplyDelete

Labels