Mundie Moms

Monday, December 5, 2011

2011 Mundie Moms Favorites


It's that time of year were we reflect back on this past year's fabulous reads and share with your our favorites. This year was a crazy insane reading year, and I mean that in a good way. Thank you to my insomnia I've read over 250 books to date, which also makes it harder for me to list a top 10 favorites list. There's just too many books that I want to spotlight, so I thought it would be fun to do a variety of different posts to do just that for some of our absolute favorite reads from 2011.

Instead of just listing our top 10 all time favorite reads from 2011, really it's 11 since it's 2011, Sophie and I (in our usually Mundie Moms style) have come up a variety of "favorites" posts, aka our 2011 Mundie Moms Favorites post series. Through out the month of December we're going to be sharing with you a variety of our favorites. These will range from:

* 2011 Favorite Series (from established authors) (Series We Said Good-Bye To & New series)

Each link goes directly to that individual post. Along with some of these posts we'll be sharing some mini character & author interviews along with hosting a giveaway or two.

The books being spotlighted are ones we gave 4.5-5 star ratings to, and they're the books that stuck out the most to us. However, that does not mean our 3 & 4 star books were not good, because they were. We needed to draw the line somewhere, and like every year, we feature the books that made the biggest impact or impressions on us.

We're looking forward to sharing our favorites with you and hearing what your favorites are.

THANK YOU to lovely friend Yara from Once Upon A Twilight for making our fabulous graphic, which will be used in all of our posts. We love it!!

13 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what your favorites of 2011 are! There were so many great books this, year, I imagine it was quite difficult to chose. I will be keeping up with this post header to see if you guys picked any books that I haven't heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I'll definitely be looking out for these posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting ready for a 2011 recap too, although not nearly this extensive. Now that's organized! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your favorites and compare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, I can't wait to see what your favorites are and which ones I've missed in my readings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful header, love it! I can hardly wait to see what your favorites were so I can add them to my to-read list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to this feature. It was a lot of fun coming up with a fun way to spotlight each of our favorites (there's quite a few).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this take on the best of lists! I'm interested to see what pops up on your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yara is awesome! And I can not wait to compare favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the header. Can't wait to see all your lists. I'm sure there are some I've missed and more I'll add to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to reading your posts on all of your favorites for 2011. :D I am having a difficult time narrowing my favorite books down to just three for my blog, so I might have a couple of honorable mentions!

    xoxoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your welcome guys! Thanks Joanna for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much~ I'm really excited to compare notes with you guys!

    Yara- You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Labels