Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Breaking Down the different Clockwork Prince Special Editions

To help with today's confusion about the different special editions of Clockwork Prince, I'm re-posting a post I made awhile ago breaking down the editions and where you can purchase them at.



Clockwork Prince Orders & More

There's been a lot of questions lately about Clockwork Prince, as they're a couple different copies of the book being released. Cassie has all the information posted on her site here, but we also wanted to help clear up some of the confusion.

ALL 1st edition copies of CP released in North America, UK/Ireland, Australia & NZ will include a formatted letter from Will to his family in the back of the book. Cassie said that's ALL 1st Editions, no matter where you buy it from. The 1st editions look like this:


If it does not have "Collector's First Edition" on it, than it's obviously not a first edition. Most likely many if not all the pre-orders will be for this one. Just make sure what you purchase has the exact over listed above.

The Barnes & Noble USA edition will have this + more. This edition will include what the 1st edition has PLUS an inscription from Will to Tessa in a copy of Tale of Two Cities. Once these sell out, they're gone. This is ONLY offered through Barns & Noble.

You can order that HERE

Walmart will also be carrying their own special edition which will have Jem's story called Burning Bright. You can order it HERE. *As far as I can tell, this is their edition, you may want to call them before placing your order, but that's all I could find on their site.

Please be sure to visit Cassie's site to find more. She mentions what will be included in the books in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.

SIGNED COPIES:

Books of Wonder in NYC is taking pre-orders for CP. These copies will be sent out the day of publication!! Be sure to call them at 212-989-3270 or email them at customerservice@booksofwonder.com

Cassie has also said that ALL the SPECIAL CONTENT WILL BE POSTED ONLINE after an exclusivity period of between 3-6 months.

8 comments:

  1. I live in Scotland and my copy bought at Waterstone's has Jem's story Burning Bright in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for re-posting this b/c I was confused on which copy I wanted to buy... but now I know! Can you guess which one?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary- Isn't it a great story?

    Ginger- Hmmm let me think. LOL You're so welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The edition at Chapters/Indigo in Canada also has the inscription from Will to Tessa in a copy of Tale of Two Cities + Will's letter to his family. Just saying, for the Canadian fans out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan- Thank you so much for the info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little upset with Amazon. My pre order won't arrive until Fri!!!! They delivered the day of for HP. It's a gift from my husband so I guess I shouldn't complain to loudly (c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I'll go to B&N today. Thanks for this useful post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alilouhoo- Mine's arriving today too. ;(

    Ricki- You're so welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Labels