Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cassie picks her Entertainer of the Year

EW's Shelf Life posted a great interview with Cassie in which they asked her to pick her entertainer of the year. Can you guess who she choose? You're correct if you choose her imaginary movie boyfriend Robert Downey Jr!!


Quoting from their interview with Cassie here, she said:

"He’s so great, and I was so happy to see him doing all these amazing projects. And he’s Sherlock Holmes and Jude Law is Watson! Sherlock Holmes is one of the things I read when I was really young, and they imprinted on my consciousness. I think that’s a huge part of why I love Victorian England so much. When I found out about [the casting], I think I was on a bus. I was reading a magazine, and I turned to my best friend and screamed! I’m so excited about the new movie coming out, and I loved the previous one. So I guess for me, it would have to be Robert Downey Jr."

YES! I agree, I love him and Jude Law in Sherlock Holmes!! Since Cassie mentioned Sherlock Holmes, that's my excuse to post this


and the trailer for the second Sherlock Holmes movie that will be out on Friday!!


EW also asked Cassie about her favorite YA book of 2011 and she picked two, one of my favorites: Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor and Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson, which I've got to hurry up and read.

1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEEEE *runs around in a circle*

    Robert Downey Jr. is TOTALLY my celebrity crush. I Love him and want to marry him and I want to have his babies and...

    I'm not really this strange :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Labels