Mundie Moms

Friday, December 2, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 27, Books of Wonder CP Pre-Order


It's day 27 of our 31 days of Clockwork Prince and today we're sharing the awesomeness of CP and Books of Wonder! If you're wondering which book store you should order your copy of Clockwork Prince from, than you need to hit up Books of Wonder! Check out these AWESOME goodies that come with a SIGNED collector's edition of Clockwork Prince!


EVERY pre-order will receive the signed collectors edition, and either the poster or the key chain. Be sure to go HERE to read their entire post. You can not beat that anywhere! Hurry and go pre-order your copy NOW!!

7 comments:

  1. That is SO awesome! I'm off to order right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that awesome! I totally want that poster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad! I hurried to pre-order my Clockwork Prince copy before Cassandra Clare posted about all these bonuses from Walmart, Barnes and Nobles and now Books of wonder! :( And I can't cancel my order. I wished she'd told us about this earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous- That stinks! Cassie has no say over all the different editions. The different edition information has been out since this summer. Books of Wonder just recently mentioned their extra bonus from their pre-order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy I ordered this! I'm going to make all my friends sooooo jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the book include the Will extra or the Jem extra? Its an awesome bonus but I would still like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea- Will's. Jem's is only available at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete

Labels