Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 31, Mini Interview with Will & Jem


It's day 31 of our 31 Days of Clockwork Prince!! I can not believe that the release day is finally here! It's been such a blast counting down the days with everyone with our CA read along and then our 31 Days of CP!

For each of Cassie's upcoming releases we are going to be hosting Read Alongs to count down to the release day. Be sure to stay turned for our next Read Along, CoFA. More info will be posted in the new year.

To celebrate CP's release, we have both Jem and Will visiting with us today!! We were able to ask both of the guys a couple questions, and since not everyone has been able to read Clockwork Prince yet, we kept our questions for this interview spoiler free.


Jem:

Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

What do you admire about Tessa?
She sees the good in people. Despite the things she's learned and the betrayals she's experienced, she retains her kindness and her steadfast belief in human nature.

If you could take Will and Tessa to Shanghai, what's the first place you'd want to show them?
Other than the Institute? The Long Bar in the Shanghai Club, on the Bund, perhaps.


Will:

Do you believe in love?
Oh, I believe in it.

We're a little curious, what does Holy Water taste like?
Slightly dirty ordinary water, to be quite honest.

Why do you feel you can trust Magnus?
Perhaps because he doesn't care? It is more that I have to trust him than that I want to.


Thank you to Jem & Will for joining us today! We hope those who have CP are enjoying reading about them.

*Image found here

5 comments:

  1. LOL, loved the interview! As I read the answers, I was all "That is SO Will!" :D

    Hmmm... I wonder, is that really how Holy Water tastes like? ;)

    AAAH I need to read CP now!!! *bangs head against the wall*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! I am reading CP downloaded into my Nook this morning so it will be keeping me busy today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenelle- LOL so glad you loved it! We did too!

    Amy- Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah...I wonder who Jem was in love with before...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture! they look almost like brothers..

    ReplyDelete

Labels