Mundie Moms

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas Shadow Hunter Style


I saw this lovely artwork via Cassie's tumblr this morning and I couldn't help but share it. I LOVE this! Seriously, there are some very talented TMI and ID fans who's artwork I just want to sit and stare at. I really love this piece, which was done for Cassie for Christmas. You can find it here on deviant art. Who wouldn't love spending Christmas under the mistletoe with Will or Jace. LOL I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season!

6 comments:

  1. That is definitely some very pretty artwork. I always love to see what people do for things that they are fans of. It's like the circle of life... Someone creates something beautiful and then that encourages another person to create something else in response and it just keeps going on. Who knows? Someone might see that and decide they want to learn to draw, or that they should do art for a favorite book, etc. It's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    TMI and ID fanart is some of the best I've seen! (I think both series inspire some serious awesome!)


    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I'm always jealous when people can create fanart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy- I agree. I wish I had this talent. I enjoy looking through the TMI/ID fan art and then posting it on here. There's so much talent out there.

    Mocha- I totally agree!

    Jen- Me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, i love that pic! Jace looks so happy! It looks so sweet- I just stared at it for minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is way too adorable. :D I especially love Jace's smile in this!

    ReplyDelete

Labels