Mundie Moms

Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #104- New Year Edition

Happy New Year! Dang 2011 flew up. What a great year it was. Thank you to everyone who followed along with our 2011 Mundie Moms Favorite feature. It was a lot of fun sharing our favorites with you guys. I'm really looking forward to this year's upcoming releases.

Here's a few things we'll have on the blog this week:

1/2- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight blog stop
1/3- Switched Giveaway
1/7- Unraveling Isobel review/ blog stop


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to feature what goodies they received in their mailbox the previous week for review, what they bought, borrowed, were gifted or traded. Here's a few of the goodies that arrived in my mailbox this week:


*edit* for some reason I can't edit this video, but I have an horrible error in it. I meant to say *love child* and not love story when talking about Unraveling.

For Review:

* Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, published by Harlequin Teen, to be released in 8/12
* Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris, published by Balzer + Bray, to be released on 4/24/12
* Untraceable by S.R. Johannes, published by Coleman & Stott, released on 11/23/11
* Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony & Rodrigo Corral, published by Razorbill, to be released on 2/2/12
* Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan, published by Little Brown Books for Young Readers, released on 9/7/10
* Darkness Falls by Cat Tiernan, published by Little Brown Books for Young Readers, to be released on 1/2/12
* Slide by Jill Hathaway, published by Balzer + Bray, to be released on 3/27/12
* Partials by Dan Wells, published by Harper Collins, to be released on 2/28/12
* Death Watch by Ari Berk, published by Simon & Schuster, released on 11/15/11
* Talsman of El by Alecia Stone, published by Centrinian Publishing Ltd., to be released on 5/20/12

Mundie Kids Reviews:

* Popular Clone by M.E. Castle, published by Egmont USA, to be released on 1/24/12
* Promise the Night by Michaela MacColl, published by Chronicle Books, released on 12/28/11m

Traded:

* Dust City by Robert Paul Weston (Thank you to HD)

Bought:

I bought a few books this week, but due to moving my library around I can't find where I placed a few of them. Here's the ones I can find:

* Wither by Lauren DeStefano

For my son:

* Winter Tales from the Tree House (Magic Tree House series) by Mary Pope Osborne

Thank you to: Harper Teen, Deb Shapiro, Little Brown, S.R. Johannes, Razorbill, Simon & Schuster, Centrinian Publishing, EgmontUSA, Chronicle Books & H.D. for this weeks awesome reads.

What did you receive in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME IMM! Slide was a really great read! I hope you enjoy every single book! Happy reading and Happy New Year to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video wouldn't come up on my phone ;( you guys always have great books to share. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing the Limits is definitely one I'm pining for and I'm really looking forward to starting Slide! I love looking at your IMM's, you always get so many great books! Happy New Year :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had an amazing week in books! Loads of really cool things. I'm particularly excited about Unraveling. I'm just really drawn to that cover and the summary makes it even better. Chopsticks looks really beautiful as well. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome IMM this week! I loved Wither! I hope you do too! Happy Reading and Happy New Year! Enjoy <3

    My IMM: http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! You got a bunch of awesome-looking books. I haven't read any of them - not even Wither, but I hope you enjoy :D

    Check out my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels