Mundie Moms

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mundane Monday #120

Happy Mundane Monday!! I LOVE this picture of Tessa and Will. I found this image on Cassie's tumblr. You can also visit the artist's page on Deviantart.

This is just an excerpt taken from one of my favorite scenes in Clockwork Prince....

She stood as if mesmerized as he gathered her hair in his hands, draping it over one of her shoulders, winding her curls between his fingers, "My Tessa," he said, and this time she did not tell him that she was not his.

- Clockwork Prince, page 289

5 comments:

  1. Awww, "my Tessa...". Great Mundane Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just does things to me.....

    I love, love, love it!!! This art is amazing too! I love how she showed their flushed cheeks. Perfect!! This may be my favorite scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie- I seriously picked this quote based on the picture. I totally LOVE this picture.

    Andye- I KNOW! I want this picture to hang up in my office. I LOVE It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love this part!!! They are so meant to be together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic choice!!! :D

    xoxoxoox,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

Labels