Mundie Moms

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pitch Dark Tour comes to Austin TONIGHT!!!


I'm so excited about TONIGHT'S Pitch Dark Days tour stop in Austin! I'm thrilled to be tonight's official blogger at the event, which means if you can't make it out you can follow my live tweets on twitter under Harper Teen's #pitchdarkdays hashtag to see what the authors are saying during tonight's signing. You can click the link above to follow all of tonight's tweets which will start at about 7 pm CST.

Later this weekend I'll post about tonight's events and also share with you guys a special in person interview with Courtney Allison Moulton, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton and Cynthia Hand.

If you're in the Austin, come on out to the Barnes & Noble in the Arboretum at 7 pm! The event is FREE, but in order to get your books signed you do need to purchase one of the author's books from the event. We're also doing a dinner after at the near by Chuy's. If you're coming to that please let me know so I can have an accurate headcount.

SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really fun event!! That is awesome that you are going to be the official blogger for the event. Can't wait to read the tweets and see your event recap post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are having way more fun than I am tonight *sadface for me*

    But I did have lunch @ Chuy's today (love their tortilla soup)....

    I hope you are having a great time!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY for Chuy's!!! I'll have a recap and a giveaway this weekend :)

      Delete

Labels