Mundie Moms

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

April 2012 YA Releases

I can't believe it's almost April! That means it's one more month until COLS is out!!! *dances around* There's some pretty awesome releases happening in April that will keep us occupied until COLS is out. Check out the list of YA books that you'll be able to get your hands on during the month of April!

April 1st

April 3rd


April 8th


April 10th

April 12th

April 17th
April 24th
I'm pretty sure there's a few more YA books I'm missing. Always, please let me know if you see an April YA release not listed on here, in the comments below. 

** All links go back to Goodreads

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you can buy Pure on the Kindle (I already did :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, there's a few books that are available early, but the dates listed above are their official release dates. :)

      Delete
  2. *gasp* Bitterblue isn't on the list! But now that I'm on the subject, how good was it? Come on, please!!!! I know you guys got an arc! I've been patiently waiting for your review; how long shall you'll make us suffer! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just double checked the release date.
      I want to cry...

      Delete

Labels