Mundie Moms

Monday, March 12, 2012

News from Cassie!


Cassie recently posted some exciting news on her tumblr page:

so I am in LA

I can see the beach from where I am. Ah, my hometown.

I have director, producer and writer meetings tomorrow about ‘City of Bones.’

I honestly don’t know what I’ll find out, or what of what I do find out I’ll be allowed to report. Hopefully something, since I know everyone is growing cobwebs waiting for news.

Now, I’ve no idea what I will be able to say, if anything. I know there are points in the script we want to go over, and concept art, etc. For all I know I could sit down and be told that they now see the film as a parable reflecting the age-old conflict between Mr. Peanut and his arch-enemy Alejandro, the Spanish almond. Life is mysterious.

Hopefully they will be good meetings. Hopefully I will have something to tell you about them. I have my fingers crossed, but I won’t make promises ‘cause I don’t want to say I’ll know something and then not know something. And it might be ‘I know something but I can’t tell it’ which is annoying, but quite possible.

However.

I will have news for you about something fun before the end of the week. That I can promise. :)

[Also, Margie Stohl is a wonderful person, because I had my clothes mailed to her. Otherwise since I’m coming straight from Mexico I would have showed up for the meetings in shorts and flipflops.]


Enjoy your meetings Cassie and we can't wait to hear what your exciting news is!

1 comment:

Labels