Mundie Moms

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On Set at the COLS Book trailer Filmage

Cassie shared a teaser with fans today taken from the filming of the COLS trailer! Check out this lovely back shot of JACE!!


I seriously LOVE this teaser! Here's what Cassie had to say about it:

Onset at the City of Lost Souls book trailer filmage. (Is filmage a word?) The director and the back of book-trailer Jace’s head. I don’t know who is playing Jace in the trailer, but he has nice hair. And a stylin’ sweater. Which fits, as City of Lost Souls Jace has fancier clothes than previous Jace.


Did Cassie just say Jace is in fancier clothes!?!? I can't wait to read about a fancier dressed Jace and find out why he's dressed that way. ;)

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the full finished trailer of COLS! It's gonna be awesome, and I really wanna know why Jace is wearing 'fancier' clothes, hmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it either. I really want to see what "this" Jace looks like.

      Delete
  2. Excited for this trailer even more now considering the fantastic job the people did with CP's trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Jace wearing fancier clothes becouse of Sebastian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I can't wait to see the book trailer. I agree, book trailer Jace does have nice hair. :) Fancier clothes too...sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Labels