Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - RITA Nominations

There was so many excited re-tweets on twitter yesterday over the RITA nominations. We were RT-ing them fast and furiously ourselves. So today, I have to share a category that is near and dear to our hearts:


BEST FIRST BOOK: You can read the full list, here. But a notable YA book and one that we whole-heartedly love is...Myra McEntire's HOURGLASS. Have you read it, yet? Well, here's a link to Katie's 5-star review. As for me, all I can say is...Team Michael. And Team Em, too. This story's strength is in its character development and in its no-way-they're-not-going-to-do-THAT plot. If you love timeslip romances, you need to find out why others love this story.

Also in that category is Maurissa Guibord's Warped. Katie called it "a story that's beautifully detailed, perfectly layered and brilliantly told" in her review. Have you read it? I know I'm moving it up on my TBR list.


With so many wonderful books nominated, it's going to be exciting to see which books win. Who do you think will win?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels