Mundie Moms

Sunday, April 29, 2012

IMM #121: Books, News & Other Things

Happy Sunday! I'm changing up my IMM name just a bit. This weekly post is still featuring the goodies I got in the mail (which is an IMM post), but I'm thinking of changing the name of IMM to something that fits more of what this post is. It features more than book. I want to change the name of the meme to better fit what I was posting about here on MM's, because it's about Books, News & Other Things. This meme was inspired from The Story Siren's IMM, which I'm still labeling this post as on my blog, but don't be surprised if you see a name change for it in the coming weeks.

I hope you guys have had a great week. It's been a crazy busy, but fun one for me. I was hoping to do a video today, but my office is still torn apart from being painted yesterday. Hopefully next week I'll get one done. Here's some of the goodies that were added to my bookshelves this week:

Books:

Upcoming Reviews:
Purchased:
I am so excited this order finally arrived! 
Thank you to: Deb Shapiro, St Martin's Press, Penguin, Simon & Schuster and Harper Collins for this week's reads. 


News:

Cassie's latest news that was posted this week on the blog

Other Things:
Have a great week!

17 comments:

  1. I've heard of Grave Mercy. Happy reading!
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/imm-and-mm_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Grave Mercy too! so excited to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! It's such an awesome read. I seriously LOVE this book.

      Delete
  3. The finished copy of Grave Mercy is so gorgeous. I also picked up Storybound this week, and can't wait to read it! I've heard such wonderful things. I'm also happy to hear more praise for the Children of Aston Place series, which I have yet to read, but am wanting to more and more each time I hear it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! YAY for Storybound. I hope you enjoy it! The Children of Ashton Place is a fabulous series!! I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Grave Mercy and Fated look gorgeous (and I'm just seeing their spines!!) Hope you love them all! :) Thanks for the links to the latest about Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you loved GM too!! It's seriously one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, lots of awesome books :D Yeah, Grave Mercy is amazing. <3 Love the hardcover so much :D Hope you enjoy it all. <3 :)
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grave Mercy totally rocked and I am looking forward to your review of Fated. You can read my news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to get Fated! and Grave Mercy does sound good too! Storybound is on my list, gotta get it soon - so many books, so little time, lol!
    Enjoy your newbies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED Grave Mercy too! Probably will be on my top ten books as well! I still haven't read my copy of Fated but will probably be starting it soon. Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argh I've heard and read that Grave Mercy is awesome T_T my galley never opened so...I'll have to wait and see if I can get it sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul. Everyone is talking about Grave Mercy being very good, so I think I have to pick up a copy soon

    ReplyDelete

Labels