Mundie Moms

Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #118

Happy Easter and Happy Sunday! I hope you guys have had a lovely weekend so far. This past week was a little crazy and a bit fun as it's been my first time co-hosting a Scholastic Book Fair. Wow, it's a lot of work, but so much fun. I seriously admire those who have to do it on their own, because it is seriously time consuming, but so worth it. I'm already looking forward to doing this again after the fair ends on Wednesday. Luckily this was a slow book week for me, well not counting the books I bought for my kiddos. Here's some of the goodies that arrived in my mailbox this week:




For Review:

Mundie Kids:

Bought/Gifted: I picked up a few books for my kiddos at the Scholastic book fair and found a few deals hard to pass up deals for them at the half price books.
  • Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter, signed, gifted (Thank you Sophie!!)
  • Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter, FINALLY! It took me a week to find this book! I can't wait to read it
  • The 39 Clues, book 1 
  • The 39 Clues, book 2
  • The 39 Clues, book 3
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Do It Yourself Book
  • Darth Paper Strikes Back
  • Kid Approved Cookbook
  • Disney Princess Cupcakes and more 
  • Flat Stanley Worldwide Adventures (8), The Australian Boomerang Bonanza
  • Who Was Doctor Seuss?
  • Meet Kit, An American Girl
  • Chances for Felicity, An American Girl
  • The House at Poor Corner
Thank you to: Sophie, Harper Teen, Owlkids Books, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and Pyr for this week's awesome goodies.

What did you receive in your mailbox? 

Weekly Feature: I'm a little short on time this week, so I won't be linking up this week's features, but please be sure to visit this week's past posts as there are a few reviews and giveaways posted as well some exciting TMI movie news, teasers and more!

16 comments:

  1. Okay, False Covenant looks like a ME book. Also, slim. And I dig that.

    Also? Your mailbox? TOTAL AWESOME EXPLOSION!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading False Covenant. It's the second book is a series, but the first book is also the same length.

      I couldn't resist on splurging on book for my kids. That's one thing I don't say no to buying for them. lol

      Delete
  2. all these sound awesome!! Glimmer sounds soo good!! Happy Easter
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-39-book-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! :) I hope you girls love Glimmer. I loved it! <3 I wasn't able to start Ari's series but I hope to! Sounds amazing.

    Happy Easter!

    Here's my In My Mailbox. Drop by if you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm glad you loved it. I'm excited to read it.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Another amazing and so epic mailbox! Glimmer sounds so good and I can't wait to get into Goddess Interrupted as well! I love Henry <3

    I hope you enjoy all these books! Happy reading and happy Easter!

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I'm right there with you w/ loving Henry! :)

      Delete
  5. you got Glimmer *-* Goddess Interrupted, enough said!
    OMG I hope you get to read all these books!!!! lol They all sound like fun!! And I can't wait to know what your thoughts on them!!!
    Happy Reading!
    Here's my IMM post if you'd like to stalk->http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/04/imm-22-oh-cloud-my-book-angels-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you!! I'm really looking forward to reading both of them!!

      Delete
  6. Man, I've been hearing such amazing things about Glimmer and I really want to read it! I hope you enjoy all your books :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh wow nice haul! Glimmer has gotten great reviews for so many of my friends I'm definitely eyeing this one! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've heard some great things about it as well. I'm looking forward to reading it.

      Delete
  8. Glad you finally found Goddess Interrupted! It's such a great sequel! Fast moving, romantic, and dramatic in all the right ways. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! Now I'm even more excited to read it!! :)

      Delete

Labels