Mundie Moms

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TMI Movie News: SIMON is CAST


For the second day in a row, TMI fans got a TMI topic to trend and today we got #WEWANTSIMON to trend #2 in the world and Cassie treated us to this awesome news:

ROBERT SHEEHAN is SIMON!!! Cassie teased us on twitter that he had awesome chemistry with Jamie and Lily, and that he wasn't American. Even Sarah Rees Brennan, Holly Black and Maureen Johnson (all close friends of Cassie's) chimed in to say they all approved. Guess what, he's not British, but this Irish cutie is sure to make TMI fans proud when he steps into the roll of SIMON LEWIS on the big screen.


Here's what Cassie about Robert:


So remember when I said we wouldn’t have a Simon till July for Reasons?
The Reasons were that the actors up for Simon had to test with Jamie and Lily in Toronto to see how the chemistry worked. When I talked to Jamie and Lily yesterday it was about who we thought was the absolute best, the most Simon-y Simon, and fortunately we all agreed.
Y’all know I am a big Misfits fan, so you should not be surprised to know that I’m ecstatic that our Simon is.

Robert Sheehan. You may know him as Nathan. :) 
He’s totally cute and adorable and HILARIOUS, and his chemistry with Lily and Jamie is off the charts. I’ve wanted him for Simon for ages so I am pretty much totally and entirely happy.
Also you should all watch Misfits.
How cute is he?!!!!

What do you guys think? I'm so EXCITED over this news!

8 comments:

  1. I love the show so I love him. I can't wait to see him as Simon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I have got to watch more TV, lol~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never seen Misfits. Is it a movie or a show?

    Robert looks great as Simon and I cant wait to see images of him, Jamie, and Lily together. August is so soon! Squeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable and very Simon-y. Never seen him act, but I trust that he will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a bit taken back by the casting choice at first, since Simon is my FAVOURITE character and since I never pictured him to be anyone else except of the likes of Logan Lerman. But I adore Robert as an actor . . . he's cute and absolutely hilarious . . . just like Simon is. So I'm happy by this news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a cute Simon. I think that he will be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for the movie! I think that Simon was cast pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do not like him, he to me does not fit Simon at all, and i do not even think he is cute. Also, some of the recent photos I seen of him, he is too mature looking. He has lots of face stubble, even when shaved is noticeable, like I said, too mature looking for Simon. He is like 25 anyway, so what happens with the next movies if they make them? He is supposed to not age, and he already looks too old. I just don't like him at all, my 2 cents. BUT Jamie as Jace is perfect, and Lily as Clary is also perfect. I also had pictured Simon more of the Logan Lerman type like many others have, but ohwell. I don't care so much for the Simon character, as hes one of my least favorites anyway, but they Better get Alec and Magnus right!

    ReplyDelete

Labels