Mundie Moms

Monday, July 16, 2012

YA Crush Tourney: TMI/ID Characters Advance



This year's YA Crush Tourney is set to be an exciting one! As some of you may now, I have the privilege of being Will's advocate, along with TMI Source. You can see my post for Will's first round here. Since then, Will, Jem, Magnus and Alec have all been featured. Currently Alec is up for vote, Jem and Magnus, along with Will have all advanced to the next their rounds. I've included the links to their posts, as well as the schedule below.

Look for the banner above in the right hand side bar, so you can click on that and find all the tourney links and stay up to date with the tournament via this post here. 


1. Will – Infernal Devices - Katie @ Mundie Moms / Alyssa TMI Source
5. Jem – Infernal Devices - Pixie(Amber) and Stacey @ Pageturners
10. Simon – Mortal Instruments - Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader
13. Magnus – Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices -  Michelle @ Oh! For the Love of Books
15. Alec – Mortal Instruments -  Steph @ Steph Likes Books
Alright ShadowHunters, let's show our support and help our Shadowhunter boys WIN!!  You can also follow along on Twitter under the #YACrushTourney2


Schedule for Round 1

Friday, July 6th, 2012
Match 1:  Will (1) vs. Vincent (32) WINNER: Will
Match 2:  Zachary (16) vs. Alex (17)

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012
Match 5:  Four (4) vs. Tucker (29)
Match 6:  Magnus (13) vs. Tod (20) WINNER: Magnus

Friday, July 13th, 2012
Match 7:  Finnick (12) vs. Kaiden (21)
Match 8: Jem (5) vs. Gale (28) WINNER: Jem

Monday, July 16th, 2012
Match 9:  Adrian (2) vs. Cricket (31)
Match 10: Alec (15) vs. Noah (18) WINNER: Alec

Wednesday, July 18th, 2012
Match 11: Simon (10) vs. Etienne (23) WINNER: Simon
Match 12:  Patch (7) vs. Percy (26)

Round 2:  The Sweet Sixteen

Wednesday, July 25th, 2012
Match 17: WILL vs. Zach (Team Kilt): WINNER: WILL

Friday, July 27th, 2012
Match 19: Four vs. Magnus: WINNER: Magnus
Match 20: Jem vs. Winner Match 6: WINNER: Jem

Monday, July 30th, 2012
Match 22:  Patch vs. Simon : WINNER: Patch
Match 21:  Alec vs. Winner Match 16: WINNER:  Adrian

Round 3:  The Elite Eight

Thursday, August 2nd, 2012

Match 25:  Will vs. Adam: WINNER: WILL 

The Final Four

Wednesday, August 8th, 2012
Match 29:  Will vs. Jem

The Finale

Friday, August 10th, 2012
Match 31:  Winner Match 29 vs. Winner Match 30

8 comments:

  1. Nice update! <3 I'm so happy that both Will and Jem are advancing, but I think Jem's up against Finnick. Another THG character!!! D: I really hope Jem pulls through against another hard oponent!

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think our TMI/ID boys are going to have some tough competition from here on out. I'm just hoping most of them make it to the last round, though it's going to be hard voting against one of them if they do.

      Delete
  2. Seriously you give me so much joy with this tournament. So so fun! In other news I met a friend of yours Beth from Free Stylin when she found out I was a book geek she asked if I read your blog and I said OF COURSE!

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marissa! Aw, I'm glad you enjoy this tournament. What a small world! Beth is fabulous!! I love her blog. I'm off to check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. Go Will. I'm a book geek too. I'm always reading books published by YA. Its the best.

    ReplyDelete

Labels