Mundie Moms

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Books, News and Other Things (IMM #135)

Happy Sunday!! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I'm currently on vacation this week, and enjoying time with my family. Here's some of the goodies I received this past week.



For REVIEW:

Simon & Schuster

Penguin Teen/ Dutton/ Dial:
Harper Teen/ Harper Collins Children's:
Bloomsbury:

Entangled:
World Castle Publishing
GIFTED:
THANK YOU to:

Simon & Schuster, Penguin Teen, Harper Teen, Bloomsbury, Entangled, Mary Ting and Sophie for this week's awesome reads!!! I can't wait to feature these titles in the coming weeks on the blog. 

NEWS & Other THINGS: Due to be on vacation this week I didn't have a chance to include my links in this post. 

I'd love to hear what you guys got this week. Leave me a comment below with your link and I'll stop by when I get back from vacation. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you guys have a fabulous week!

8 comments:

  1. Let the Sky fall looks so good! I've been waiting to read Easy too! I'm very jealous of your haul!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not jealous you got Let The Sky Fall. I am NOT.

    (I am so jealous!!!)

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great mailbox ..so not jealous of any of those books . Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, so much awesome :D Hope you enjoy them all. <3 Very jealous of Let the Sky Fall and The Spindlers. :)
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! I loved Easy!! Enjoy all the awesome books!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fab books on that list! Hope you love Easy!! I thought is was fabulous.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh so jealous of Elemental!

    And yay Don't Turn Around and Glass Heart. I'm pumped to read those books as well.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete

Labels