Mundie Moms

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mundane Monday #148

Happy Mundane Monday!! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today's quote is from a teaser Cassie posted yesterday from Clockwork Princess in honor of Jem's YA Crush Tourney match win. Sadly that match was against Magnus.... *sniffs* Now Jem will be going up against WILL! Y'all know where I stand on this one. Though I love Jem, I'm all TEAM WILL (more on that later this week). Enjoy today's MM quote:


“Though Will was saying earlier,” Tessa added, “that heroes all come to bad ends, and he could not imagine why anyone would want to be one, anyway.”
“Ah.” Jem’s hand squeezed hers briefly, and then let it go. “Well, Will is looking at it from the hero’s viewpoint, isn’t he? But as for the rest of us, it’s an easy answer.”
“Is it?”
“Of course.” His voice was almost a whisper now. “Heroes endure because we need them. Not for their own sakes. If Will …” 

6 comments:

  1. Love these teasers!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next match between Will and Jem is going to kill me. I love both of them. But my heart definitely belongs to Will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! It's going to rough voting against Jem.

      Delete
  3. If Will.....!!!!!! >_<
    I hate it that Will and Jem are going head to head next -cries- I absolutely adore Jem, but at the same time, Will makes my heart beat just a bit faster..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! It's so hard voting between the two.

      Delete

Labels