Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TMI Movie News: TMI Nominated for one of 2013's Most Anticipated Summer Movies / Filming Re-Cap Day 7


In other movie news, The Mortal Instrument is nominated for one of the most anticipated Summer movies of 2013! Which is seriously crazy considering this movie only started filming last week. The hype around this movie goes back to 2009 when it was first announced there would a movie. Set to releasee on August 23, 2013, this movie is sure to be a HUGE SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER! Be sure to go cast your VOTE! *when I cast my vote, TMI currently was holding 79.55% of all the votes*


************

With this week's filming set photo's have been scarce, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, because they're filming a lot of inside scenes. The club scene was filmed earlier this week and this hotel scene was shot yesterday. I found two photos posted by clarissawayland with the new set locations:




********

Totally unrelated to the movie, I saw this on Tumblr and totally had to share this.  If The Mortal Instruments were written from Jace's perspective:

City of *falls in love*

City of Crap she’s my Sister

City of Total Incest 

City of Nightmares 

City of Total Incest ft. Sebastian

City of Hope I don’t die…


3 comments:

  1. I would love to read a book from Jace's perspective. Hilarious!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading from Jace's perspective. Cassandra Clare makes him very sweet inwardly. It's CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, I love the Jace's perspective thing, oh my god. That's just hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels