Mundie Moms

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tonight's Author Chat w/ Kiersten White *rescheduled*



I am so excited about tonight's chat with the bleeping awesome KIERSTEN WHITE! This will be a spoilery chat and we'll be discussing everything about her fabulous series. Join us tonight at 8 pm CST! *more details will be posted soon* 





If you haven't already, be sure to pick up Kiersten's Paranormalcy series! You won't regret it!

**UPDATE- You guys I am extremely bummed, that due to my not feeling well we are having to reschedule tonight's chat. I feel horrible about having to do this, and with the over 100 author chats I've hosted I've never had to reschedule a chat due to being sick. THANK YOU to Kiersten for understanding and to you guys for promoting tonight's chat and understanding. I can not wait to chat with Kiersten in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels