Mundie Moms

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: Make A Wish Foundation; A Wish Granted via the TMI Movie


 Sophie and I hold a special place in our hearts for children's organizations, namely Children's Hospitals, Make A Wish Foundation etc, etc. These organizations both hold special places in our hearts as we've have both witnessed first hand how these organizations have changed the lives of people near and dear to us. I won't lie, I got a little teary eyed over Cassie's tumblr post yesterday that said this:



My hand, Jamie Campbell-Bower (Jace’s) hand, Lily Collins (with the two silver rings) (Clary’s) hand and Grace’s hand.

Grace is our girl from the Make A Wish foundation — it was her wish to be on the Mortal Instruments set and be an extra. And she looked fabulous! Look for her big screen debut in August! (Taken with Instagram)


You can find out more about Make a Wish and donating here: http://www.wish.org/


I already knew how amazing The TMI fandom was, as well as the cast and crew who are making the TMI movie, but this just put them on a whole new pedal stool for me. I LOVE that everyone involved with this made it their mission to grant the wish of Grace!

Grace, you are an amazing girl and I can't wait to see you on the big screen!

To learn more about Make A Wish, and find out how you can help grant the wish of some incredible kids, please stop by here http://www.wish.org/.

3 comments:

  1. Thats amazing. Can't wait to see Gracie on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to do! Love the hands! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I can't wait to see Grace in the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Labels