Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 30, 2012

TMI Movie News: Filming Re-Cap / Cassie Clare's Recent pics, news & more

This week was insane, and while I tried my best to keep up with all that was going on in the TMI world, I did a few pretty awesome posts. So, I'm going to attempt to do a quick catch up and post those here, starting with the MOST EXCITING one.... a picture of MAGNUS/ALEC's hands (really Godfrey and Kevin's). I am seriously jumping up and down with excitement that Magnus scenes are being shot!


Yes, that looks like glittery nail polish. I swear Magnus's nails look much better than my own. lol You can read Cassie's post here


Cassie also reposted this on Tumblr the other day and added she was "sad he didn't mention I did my MTV interview while wearing cat ears. ;)" Sounds like someone was getting to the role of Chairman Meow. Speaking of Chairman Meow, I wonder if we're going to see him. I'm hoping a picture or two will surface of him soon. 


There wasn't much posted this week from the set other than Cassie's pictures or from the filming locations from the fans who have faithfully been visiting the locations since filming began in Toronto.  But, TMI Source's Michelle did do a great write up from her set visit on day 27 which was from this past Thursday. You can read it here


ComingSoon.net uncovered an early look at the TMI: CoB logo. I've not officially heard if this part of the actual movie logo or not, but it looks legit to me. I LOVE the runes on here. Here's what they said: 

"The Mortal Instruments" is a series of six young adult fantasy books written by Cassandra Clare and published by Simon & Schuster/Margaret K. McElderry Books. In the series’ first book, the #1 New York Times bestseller "City of Bones," set in contemporary New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray, discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre of young half-angel warriors locked in an ancient battle to protect our world from demons. After the disappearance of her mother, Clary must join forces with a group of Shadowhunters, who introduce her to a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld, filled with demons, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and other deadly creatures.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones stars Lily Collins, Jaime Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan, Jemima West, Kevin Segers, Kevin Durand, Robert Maillet, Lena Headey, Jared Harris, Godfrey Gao, Aidan Turner, CCH Pounder and Jonathan Rhys Meyers and is targeting an August 23, 2013 release.

(The blue line on the left side of the image belongs to another property's ad and is not part of The Mortal Instruments logo.)



What do you guys think? I can't wait to see an actual movie poster, which I know is still months out. Those runes are fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing these updates!! It makes me super excited for the movie!! (Well, more than I already am!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Glittery nails! Runes! Chairman Meow! I'm so EXCITED!!! Too excited.... Ohhh.... I love these updates. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Labels