Mundie Moms

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TMI Movie News: Cassie's Latests Pics, The Cast/Crew Interact with Fans

Yesterday was filming Day 26 of the TMI movie! I know, it's hard to believe they've already been filming for that long. There's been very little to report on movie set wise lately, because it's been a closed set. Yesterday they were on location and I believe TMI Source's Toronto correspondent was there. I'll post to their re-cap when it's up. 

There's been a few pictures and tweets posted lately that I wanted to share really quickly. I LOVE how The TMI cast and crew interact with their fans. Sure they don't tweet often to fans as they're a little busy filming a movie for us, but even the little bit they tweet and share with fans is amazing. To me that shows how much they care about those supporting them. 

For example, Godfrey and Kevin both had birthdays last week and in response to all the birthday wishes they received from fans they both tweeted this:


Martin has been amazing with keeping fans in the loop on what's been going on with the movie. His tweet this weekend sent fans in a frenzy of excitement! 



 Of course nothing tops a picture from Cassie on set. Um, hello Magnus's hand! Cassie posted this picture of her and Godfrey's hands. Holy smokes, his hands are huge! I am SO excited to see Magnus! I can't wait for when they post a picture of Godfrey in costume. I'm sure that will be awhile before we see it, but that's fine.... patience is not a virtue I have, but seeing him as Magnus will make the wait worth it.


Cassie with Side Burns Guy aka Jeff: (picture used in Cassie's post is of Jamie aka JACE and Side Burns Guy aka Jeff, which was taken on Sat. 9/23)





I have posted this picture because of the deep and meaningful conversation I had with sideburns guy the other day.

Me: How does it feel, sideburns guy, to have all this fame?

Sideburns Guy: My name is Jeff.

Me: You know there is like a hashtag for you and a twitter
.
Him: Also a Facebook.

Me: Are you okay with that?

Him: It seems to be a pretty well-run Facebook.

Me: Don’t let the fame go to your head.

Him: Well, when the madness first started, I got on the booze and the pills, but I’m in rehab now and it’s all good.*

* This obviously is a TOTAL LIE. Sideburns guy does not appear to have any dark secrets, but if he does, I’ll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Jamie and Jeff isn't a new pic. It's from when they were filming scenes at the university weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

Labels