Mundie Moms

Saturday, October 27, 2012

TMI Movie News / TMI Weekly Update

This week has been crazy busy, and while I've reposted Cassie's latest posts on Tumblr and Twitter, I've not yet done so on here. Here's a recap of this week's TMI movie posts, teasers and more. 


On Friday, TMI Movie director Harald Zwart posted a picture from the TMI Movie set saying, "There's nothing like a good ol' film light in a fogged up studio". Is it August of next year yet? Be sure to follow Harald on Tumblr and Twitter.


Earlier in the week he also posted two sketches he did saying the one above was: for an effect where the stele makes it possible to see through the walls


This one is, "A sketch I did for the interior of a padded cell room Luke uses."


TMI Movie executive producer Martin Moszkowicz unveiled the OFFICIAL fanmail address this week, for the cast and crew of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie. 

The Mortal Instruments
8581 Santa Monica Blvd. #15
West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA


Cassie shared more HAND pictures this week! The one above is of her hand along side Jocelyn aka Lena Headey's. The one below is of Cassie's hand along with Hugo's. She says, "My hand and Hugo's.... hand. Bird bird bird!"


I have to share two fan made things that were shared with me this week. First my favorite TMI fan artist has a new piece! Kara-lija shared her new Jace and Clary here. I love her work! I can't wait to see the final piece.


TMI fan Iani Lew Kee shared this amazing TMI: City of Bones Animation they did. It's amazing! Check it out below.

4 comments:

Labels