Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TMI Related News: Teasers, the Hottest Men of 2012 List & More oh my!


Recently Cassie treated fans to a different kind of teaser. In response to a question from pink-giraffe, "Will you ever post a happy snippet from CP2? Right now seems like it may possibly be the most depressing book the history of depressing books.... 

Cassie responded with this, along with the picture posted above:
"Hee. It’s really not. Hopefully there are bits that will be heartbreaking in the right kind of way, but most of the more lighthearted/adventurey bits are spoilery, so I tend not to post them.

I have however been having Cassandra JP illustrate scenes from Clockwork Princess, so consider this a visual snippet/spoiler from a scene about halfway through the book: (see picture above)

Will! (I hope to have all her drawings printed and packaged together as a giveaway for the Clockwork Princess tour in March.)" 



Hello Jace and welcome to the sexiest man a live list! Okay, not really Jace, but we all know he'd say he deserved to be in the #1 spot. Instead of Jace, the person who's playing Jace, Jamie Campbell Bower  was named to Glamour's Hottest Man of 2012 list! Let's right TMI fans, our Jace is on this list and let me just say he belongs on this list. I'm sure a few other fans sites would agree (looks to TMI Source). Having met him a few short weeks ago, I can say this guy has more than just looks, and he definitely deserves to be on this list. YES Sophie, I just said that, and Yes Sophie, you told me so. ;) 


#45. Jamie Campbell Bower
Age: 23
Single? Jamie Campbell Bower is currently dating his Mortal Instruments co-star Lily Collins. 
See Him Next: Jamie is set to become even hotter property next year, aft the release of the highly anticipated fill adaptation of aforementioned The Mortal Instruments, where he'll take on the role of Jace Wayland. 

Wow, hotter property next year. Oh Jamie, I feel bad for you, because after people see you as Jace, you'll want to move and go under cover. I think Jace stalking will take on a whole new meaning.... just remember what TMI fans loved you first. lol


Speaking of Jamie, have you seen the new Breaking Dawn II pictures that are out? 



That's right, Jamie's last segment in the Twilight series will be out in a mere short weeks! Hmm I wonder what Jace would say.... He goes from playing a vampire to a Shadowhunter. I think I'll take the Shadowhunter please.... though I do love the vamps. I'll totally admit it, I'm actually excited about seeing this! I'm just hoping we get more of fight scene that we got in the book *crosses fingers* (clocked picture found here)



Speaking of Jamie, photos of he and Lily out about in Toronto this week have been posted on various TMI fansites. You can see more of their pictures here


Just in case some of your Kevin aka Alec fans might have missed this, Just Jared posted pictures from Kevin's recent photo shoot, which you can find here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels