Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Rise by Andrea Cremer


Published by: Philomel
To Be Released on: January 8th, 2012
Pre-Order from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble


Everything Conatus stands for is at risk. Hoping to gather enough resistance to save their order, Ember and Barrow attempt a desperate escape. But fate offers little mercy. When their mission is exposed, the  couple face relentless pursuit by the supernatural horrors that act on the commands of Eira’s ally: the mysterious Bosque Mar. A shocking revelation forces Ember out of hiding, sending her back into the heart of dark magic at Tearmunn keep, where she must convince her old friend Alistair of her love or face dire consequences. Ember’s deception offers the only chance for the resistance to succeed, but what she discovers in the shadows beneath the keep will shatter her world and bring about the Witches’ War.

Richly sensual and full of magic, action and danger, Andrea Cremer's fifth book set in the Nightshade world is an edge-of-your-seat page turner - quoted from Goodreads


 I received a surprise in the mail yesterday in the form of RISE, and let's just say if you're a fan of Andrea's you'll want to add this one to your TBR list. I have been waiting on this book since the moment I finished RIFT, which I believe to be Andrea's best book yet. While I love the Nightshade series, I LOVE this series. Andrea promised fans awhile back that there would be a few more hot scenes (okay I'm using different wordage than she did) in this book. If you're read Andrea's books you KNOW she knows how to write hot scenes. I can't wait to feature this book on MM's. 

14 comments:

  1. Omg you got Rise already? Lucky! I'm dying to read it after Rift blew my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you loved RIFT, wait till you read RISE!! It's even better.

      Delete
  2. I still need to read the first book! I love the Nightshade series so I am so excited to start this series as well!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Nightshade series, but I LOVE this new series even more. It's definitely a must have.

      Delete
  3. I have really enjoyed her books, so I really need to find Rift before this comes out.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend picking up RIFT. I thought it was her best book yet.

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read Rift weahhhhh. I really need to get on that. I have it! But.... still. You know how it goes haha.

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I totally know how it goes. I hope you get to read it soon.

      Delete
  5. I'm DYING to read this one myself, Katie!! Rift was so freaking good!!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! RISE is SO GOOD!!! It's even better than RIFT and I LOVED Rift!

      Delete
  6. There's already ARCS out for this one? I haven't read Rift, but I've heard it was fantastic!

    Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are. I just received one this week. Yes, RIFT is a FANTASTIC read!!

      Delete
  7. Oh yeah, Andrea definitely knows how to write some hot & steamy scenes. ;) I really liked Rift and can't wait for Rise either. You're so lucky you got a copy! xD

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea is queen of writing those steam scenes. Did you know she's writing an adult series too? I can't wait to pick it up.

      Delete

Labels