Mundie Moms

Saturday, November 17, 2012

TMI Movie News Weekly Wrap Up: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Trailer: MTV's Recent Coverage


If you're like us, than you've most likely watched this close to 100 times this week. 

Get More: 

No matter how many times I've watched it, there are things I've totally missed. Thankfully MTV News has complied a list of 5 things we might have missed, which is only understandable since there's so much awesomeness packed into this short feature.  (yes I some how missed Simon was shirtless, and that what I thought was a demon is indeed a Silent Brother *CREEPY!).


1) The Morgenstern Ring: I don't know how I missed this, but somehow I did.  Oh wait, I do know how, I was distracted by this....



JACE IN A HOODY!!! Thankfully not only did MTV News mentioned the ring, but Cassie also tweeted about it, with a snap shot from ET's TMI Trailer coverage.



2) Simon Shirtless- Seriously? How in the world did I miss this? I'm guessing this is right after he was turned back from being a rat, because why else would Simon run around half naked. NOT that anyone would complain about that. Hmm I wonder if we get to see Simon in a hoody. I wonder who could pull off the hoody look better, Jace or Simon......



3) Jace & Valentine Fight: Give it to him Jace! I.Can.Not.Wait.To.See.This. You know what's awesome about this, Jamie and Jonathan really are SPARING! No stunt doubles were used. In fact, many action scenes were done by the actors, which I love! 


4) Clary's Rune: One of the things I love about the runes, is that they are the runes Val created for Cassie back when TMI first came out. Cassie and I talked about this when I was in Toronto, and MTV News also mentioned that same thing about the runes in their post. I LOVE that the studio kept the authenticity of the runes and didn't do away with something us fans love and know, and create new ones for the movie.


5) A Silent Brother: Okay seriously, CREEPY! I totally mistook this Silent Brother for a demon, because I can see his eyes. Either way, the CREEPINESS of the brothers rings loud and clear with this picture. I swear the eyes make him all the more creepier. 

Want to hear some of Cassie's reactions to the trailer? Don't miss her interview with MTV News, which was posted here, where she gives her commentary.


Want to know more about the trailer and how quickly they made this? Check out the video below with MTV news talking to Harald about how they were able to make it so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels