Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - John Green and DFTVA


You all know that after the Summer of My Contemporary Reads I now adore John Green. And we here on Mundie Moms are passionate about voting. Are MMs ever anything but passionate? Nope.

So this morning when I saw John's tweet about his 18-year-old self, I had to make it today's Twitter Tuesday post. Just remember no matter your over-18 age (if you're under 18 be sure to get your family members out to vote), political belief or if you're a mundie/shadowhunter/downworlder (I'm certain they'd have an exceptionally high turnout), get out there today and remember to vote. You'll feel better. And yes, yes, every vote truly counts. Use the hashtag #govote on twitter and submit your pic to DFTVA today. Don't wait, the polls are open. Go. Go. Go. Trust your Mundie Moms, you'll feel better if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels