Mundie Moms

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Q&A from Characters of The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments Series and The Dark Artifices


Cassie's characters from The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments Series and The Dark Artifices had a Q&A on Twitter on Tuesday, and I some how totally missed that is a big ole' Q&A. Here's the questions they were asked and their answers (credit for the Q&A posted goes to TMI Source):

Cassandra Clare ‏@cassieclare I have not been on twitter in days. *coughs from dust* maybe it is time to do character Q&A? Okay, so character Q&A’s work like this: you can ask questions of the characters, but not of me. Like, Izzy, what’s your favorite color?
RT @cindypon: ” will, what is your favorite part of london? ” The naughty part? (Okay that doesn’t even make sense). Hyde Park.
RT @mushroombeast” Clary, what’s Jace’s worst habit?” He fidgets.
RT @icrybecauseotp” Tessa, aside from a Tale of Two Cities, what’s a book you’ve read over and over again?” Pride and Prejudice.
RT @HogwartExpress1” Jace, What´s one thing you do not like about Clary?” Why do people try to get me in trouble?
RT @yvonneheff” will, is There an Irish institute, if so where?!” Yes, there’s one in Dublin.
RT @AboutEllie: ” Church, how ya doing?’ *bites you*
RT @Catreads” Emma, have you met some Shadowhunters from NYC who fought in the Mortal War?” Yes.
RT @Dana123R” izzy, is there something you would change about Simon?” Well, he doesn’t much like being a vampire.
RT @megoproductions: ” Henry: What invention are you working on?” I have this idea for a transportation device.
RT @ldeferrari” izzy would you have kissed jace if the fairy queen had asked?” Blech. I suppose.
RT @perfectcollins: ” jonathan, if it was about saving clary’s life would you sacrifice your demons? or your own life?” No, as I am evil.
RT @iaminpeaces” Chairman Meow, are you upset Alec and Magnus broke up?” Yes. Magnus ignores me.
RT @swagnusbane” Simon, what’s your favorite book?” The Dungeonmaster’s Guide.
RT @xOnmyown_: ” Jem where would you like to play the violin, if you played it in a public place?” I’d rather not play in public.
RT @Veelaryon: ” Will, can you tell us where’s your tattoo?” I could, but finding out for yourself would be so much more fun.
RT @swagnusbane” Sebastian, how goes it?” I’ve landed on my feet.
RT @Salvatore_spell: ” Cecily, how do you like the institute so far?” More than I thought I would.
RT @RMacK_AttacK” Tessa do you regret accepting Jem’s proposal?” No more than I would regret not having accepted it.
RT @pottermeup: ” Clary, do you ever regret going to Pandemonium that night?” No — the Shadow world is where I belong.
RT @jordonchynna: ” Sebastian – attempted incest? Really?” What part of “I am totally evil” is confusing?
RT @ameli4pond” Will, Tessa, are you still looking for a cure for Jem?” He did request that we not do that.
RT @Rae_of_light09” Jocelyn, do you see similarities between yourself and Clary?” Yes, recklessness, but also having a big heart.
RT @megoproductions: ” Will: Do you avoid Tessa?” Yes.
RT @DirectionerHira: ” Hey Maureen since u became a vampire have ur feelings for Simon magnified??” I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM
RT @Sabalaaa95” Tessa, how beautiful is/was your wedding dress?” It WAS very pretty. Lots of lace. That was before…
RT @OhSoTreacherous: ” Seelie Queen, working with Sebastian? Really?” Why would you say I would do such a thing?
RT @Flywithmeforevr” Jace would you be a writer if Clary asked you to?” Why would she ask me to?
RT @FanyAny80” Will, what’s your favourite thing about Jem?” He sees the good in everyone.
RT @AlephBrieel” Julian, how it feels have a lot of siblings, is Helen nice?” Helen is nice but way older. Ty is my favorite.
RT @theycallmeheppa: ” Tessa, what’s your favourtie quality of Jem’s?” He has a great capacity to love everyone and everthing.
RT @AboutEllie: ” Ragnor Fell, how you doing?” muerto.
RT @Schientist_Mel: ” Isabelle, would you turn vampire for Simon?” No.
RT @ohshrader: ” Emma & Julian, how long have the two of you been best friends?” Jules: Forever. Emma: We were five.
RT @AshleeyN: ” Will – If a clockwork duck were to be invented, would you manage or..?” DUCK DESTRUCTION.
RT @humbertoNSC” Tatiana, are you still in love with Will?” No, I am married, and Will is horrible.
RT @GoAthenasKids” Clary, when did you realise you were in love with Jace?” In the greenhouse.
RT @InaWayland” Izzy, Would you like to marry Simon?” I’m only sixteen! No!
RT @ProudNefilim: ” Jem you can’t die ok?” I shall endeavor to oblige.
RT @estrellina_” Sophie, are you still in love with Jem and do you really think Tessa will break his heart?” No, but yes…probably.
RT @delaclour: ” Will, how’s six-fingered nigel?” Actually remarkably good at playing the piano.
RT @Ms_ReedO” Will, how far would you go to keep a promise given to a person you love?” All the way to Hell.

1 comment:

Labels