Mundie Moms

Monday, March 25, 2013

Shadowhunter Tarot Cards!

I can not get enough of these Shadowhunter Tarot Cards! The most Cassie posts them the more I want them in my impatient hands. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Here's the newest one she posted, which I LOVE!




Oh, Herondale boys. ;)
Another entry into the Shadowhunter Tarot by Cassandra Jean.


This one is one she posted while Sophie & I were having fun in CA.




“Is there by an chance a Will and Jem card?” — Clacling
There is. It gives even me feels..sneef.
The agape rune (“Agape is selfless, sacrificial, unconditional love”) based on Valerie’s Love Runes, part of Cassandra Jean’s Shadowhunter Tarot.



While browsing around for any missed Cassie news from this weekend, I discovered something new. I had no idea that Cassie featured two new cards on her own site, where she features all the Shadowhunter Tarot Cards. Thank you for TMI Source for pointing that out. These two cards are ones featured there, that are not found any where else. You can see all of Cassie's Tarot Cards here.


You can see all the Shadowhunter Tarot Cards HERE on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels