Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's JACE!

I honestly don't know how many times I've watched the new TMI Movie Trailer, but for whatever reason seeing this, made me have a light bulb moment.


I just had one of those "Holy Crap, It's JACE!" light bulb moments. Does Jamie not look like Jace in this shot? I know what the Jace in my head looks like, but if I had to describe him I'm not sure I'd get his description right. Well know I'll just point to this (above), and say, "There's Jace!" It's totally surreal to see all these characters come to life. I can only imagine what it's like for Cassie, since these are her babies.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I just had the same feeling! I honestly wasn't thrilled with this choice for Jace, but I will freely admit I was wrong. He nailed as far as I'm concerned. Now I cannot WAIT for the movie to come out!

    ReplyDelete

Labels