Mundie Moms

Monday, April 1, 2013

Mundane Monday #179

Happy Mundane Monday!

*artwork by Walkingnorth, found here*

Today's Mundane Monday is a quote from Clockwork Princess. Usually I post longer quotes, but this one, "Don't say you're sorry. Say you'll train with me.", is a simple yet powerful quote. There is so much more to Will & Jem's relationship than we've had the pleasure of seeing in Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince. I loved seeing the depth of Will and Jem's relationship/bond in Clockwork Princess. I felt we got to see just how much these two revolve around each other, what they truly mean to each other, and how much the really depend on each other in this book, than any other in the Infernal Devices series. This quote really does say it all. Jem has always needed Will, as much as Will needed him, and I loved how Cassie showed that in Clockwork Princess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels