Mundie Moms

Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Into The Future with Anna Carey, Veronica Rossi, Tahereh Mafi & Cynthia Hand

This weekend after TLA has wrapped up, join me for the Dallas stop of the SPRING INTO THE FUTURE tour! The tour which features authors Anna Carey, Veronica Rossi, Tahereh Mafi and Cynthia Hand, will be signing at the Barnes & Noble in Hurst, TX! This event kicks off at 3 pm! I'll be there to interview the authors, and I'll be tweeting through out the tour, as well as posting pictures. Here's more information on it:


Tonight, you don't want to miss the LIVE Twitter chat Anna, Veronica, Tahereh and Cynthia are hosting at 8 pm EST. Just follow #SITF to join!

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I heard about this, I made plans to drive down. See you there.

    Candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete

Labels