Mundie Moms

Friday, April 19, 2013

TMI Movie News: New Images & New Merchandise


I don't know about you guys, but I'm still oohing and awing over the newest TMI Movie pictures of Jace and Clary that grace both Mortal Movie's and Cassie Clare's Twitter pages right now. The above image looks like it's split in two on Mortal Movie's page, while Cassie just has Jace. 



Holy Shadowhunters, this image of Jamie as Jace is SO JACE!! That is seriously Jace in my head brought to life.  


I seriously love Lily as Clary. She brought her to life in an even more visually stunning way than the Clary I had pictured in my head. 


Now that I've fangirled over these pictures, check out the new exciting TMI Movie Merchandise Hot Topic unveiled yesterday.

Per Cassie's post on Tumblr, 

There is plenty of new merchandise on the horizon that have fans excited, including a Mortal Instruments: City of Bones-inspired clothing line from Hot Topic.
Thanks to Better In Black we have official sketches and can reveal that the clothing will be available in stores within the next few weeks.
It looks like Isabelle’s white dress from Pandemonium, a dress with the Jonathan Shadowhunter statue, dresses and pants featuring the NYC skyline from the teaser poster and more.
Also according to Better in Black, Hot Topic will carry novelty items, including “ posters, bookmarks, collectible dolls, temporary tattoos, notebooks and other stuff too.”
Keep an eye out in Hot Topic for this Mortal Instruments-inspired clothing line in the coming weeks!
Whoa, Hot Topic. That’s just…whoa.

What do you guys think? I seriously want that jacket and one of those shirts. 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I'll be buying all of it! Gotta get my Shadowhunter on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tank top with the rune on the back!

    ReplyDelete

Labels