Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New TMI Fanart

Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I've become obsessed with Cassandra Jean's TMI artwork. Here are two of her latest pieces, and what Cassie had to say about them.



I missed this when CJ put it up! This is beautiful Sebastian fanart and there are some essay-length smart comments in the reblogs. Readers constantly amaze me! And it is indeed the central question about Jonathan/Sebastian.
Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments (written by@CassieClare!) 
Is his personality nature or nurture - or both?! 



I love this one! Stephen & Amatis. 


Cassandra Jean is on a mission to kill us all with feels!
Oh, the Herondale boys and their great, doomed loves.
Young Circle!Stephen&Amatis. (TMI written by @CassieClare)
I love the idea of candid photos of characters.
I meant to draw something more epic but I have a raging fever and headache so this will have to do~!



Here's a newer, well newer to me, TMI artist who's artwork I'm loving! Cassie featured this here, and had this to say:
Jace and Jem, the musicians. 
(C) Cassandra Clare
0-s-0 cinash 
Goes with The Artists of The Shadowhunter Books. Fanart! <3 i="">


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels