Mundie Moms

Saturday, May 18, 2013

TMI Fanart

I love the TMI fandom, and one of the things I really enjoy about being apart of it, is seeing all the amazing artwork that fans create. Here's a few of my favorite TMI fan art I found this week on tumblr.



Cassie reposted this artwork earlier in the week, and I LOVE it! Cassie had this to say,
"I love writing about artists because they see the world completely differently than I do. I see everything in terms of words and descriptions, they see everything in terms of visual representation.
It’s been fun with Jules because Clary is a sketcher of life and an manga artist and Jules works in paints that express imaginary scenes. She’s more of an illustrator, he’s a fine artist (neither being better than the other!)"

Of it, the artist said,
"I had been meaning to draw Clary and Julian for a while now and I finally got around to it. That awesome CoHF snippet Cassie gave us sealed the deal for me.

So hear are Cassie's artist. :D"

Artwork credit here.


I love The Circle artwork Cassandra Jean's been sharing lately. Of this feature, Cassie had this to say,
"Aw.
So many Circle pictures. ;)
Can’t you two losers take one normal picture? (Says the photographer inside my head.) 
Robert Lightwood and Michael Wayland being unruly teenagers?


Of this artwork, artist Cassandra Jean said, "Late night delirious doodling. Baby Magnus & Ragnor playing 3DS??"

artwork credit goes to Cassandra Jean









Normally I'm not a fan of this kind of artwork, but I LOVE this! I'd totally frame this and put it in my office.









This is really cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels