Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Mortal Instruments Cast On Female Fandoms


Continuing with VH1's interview with the cast, today's segment is discussing the female fandom, which you can watch here. Can I just say, seriously VH1?! Does it matter if we're female, male, old or young. We all like what we like, and quite frankly who cares. Who cares if we're girls, if we're teens, preteens, moms or not moms.  I'm so tired of the fandom stipulations. Also, I absolutely love the response Jamie gives, but I will warn you, he does drop an f-bomb, but the point he makes is spot on.



I adore this cast! I've been around them enough times that I can tell you guys they say what they mean. They're genuine and truly are grateful to the fans of TMI for all their support. 

1 comment:

  1. A UK site but we can't watch the VH1 video over here.. weird!

    ReplyDelete

Labels