Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters Official Teaser #1

I know I'm late to the party with this news, but have you guys seen the teaser trailer for the Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters movie? If not, check it out below.



I'm looking forward to seeing this movie! You can also check out BleedingCool.com's article about the movie and get a glimpse of a few stills from the movie, like this one of Rose and Dimitri:


Alright Richelle Mead fans, is this a movie you're looking forward to seeing. I've heard this cast is pretty spot on, and I'm looking forward to seeing more stills from the movie.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know. I've seen the actress who plays Lissa in a number of other shows and I don't know how well she fits the character. Still, I'll probably give the movie a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the cast is great, but I personally need to see some more stills and teasers to decide. I'm excited they made it into a movie. I just hope they do the story justice.

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for this! SO EXCITED! I'm not that impressed by the first trailer, but Richelle said that they made it for a target audience, so I'm interested to see more! I really love the casting for Dmitri! Of course, it's probably because I was already a fan and I love that they actually picked someone really Russian! It won't be a fake accent! Horray! :)

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete

Labels