Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Twitter Tuesday: Stephenie Meyer


Yesterday, I saw this tweet from Twilight Moms and thought the link was worth a click. As most of you know, we're big fans of Stephenie's here on Mundie Moms. In fact, most of us met because of our love of Twilight. So I was curious to see what she's currently writing -- the mermaid story, the ghost story, Midnight Sun (oh, pretty please)?
There’s been some talk of a ghost story or a mermaid tale from the author in the future, but Meyer remained mum on the subject of her next written work.

“See, back in the early days I used to tell people about all of the ideas that I had floating in my head that I assumed would become books at some point,” she said. “But then, people have the expectation that it will be out in six months, and so I really don’t talk about what I’m working on anymore because it changes a lot.

“I’ll be working on something and then another idea will drag me away. I guess that’s really my problem, committing to one idea and sticking with it. And so I’m not going to talk about what I’m working on right now.”
Looks like she's content with her movie producer role for right now, but I'm glad to hear that's she's still writing. For the full article, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels