Mundie Moms

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Iron Trial: CALL

Cassie and Holly's The Iron Trail series comes out next year, and recently Cassie introduced fans to CALL. Here's what she said:



Call
Tell us description of characters Magisterium to do fan art? I know that Call has an injured leg, Tamara has black hair, but you can go into details? 
I guess I can start with Call? I feel odd going into detail without Holly! Call is average height for his age, but one of his legs is shorter than the other. He has had surgeries on it to correct it since he was a child but none of them worked. He leg hurts often; it’s not why he’s a cranky boy, but he is one. He has dark hair and gray eyes. He hates people commenting on his limp, he rides a skateboard sometimes, he once kidnapped a naked mole rat. Here’s Cassandra JP’s interpretation of him: (see above picture) I did realize recently that it’s fall 2013 which means The Iron Trial comes out in one year. Eeek!

And this:



My interpretation of Callum Hunt and his best friend, Aaron. This drawing is based off the description Cassandra Clare, gave me. I shamelessly fanmailed her about Magisterium and I got a list of characters and their distinct looks. Their description isn’t final yet, so chillax peeps~ 
I decided to do a sketch of them before I hit my books again, my hands were itchy! I’ll probablt do the other three characters (Tamara included) after my final exams~ 
I will quote again, “the descriptions are not yet final”, and I am just a fangirl excited for this book. ||D Ciao! 
Magisterium (c) Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
I love this! Magisterium fanart! Squee! Call and Aaron - names that mean nothing now but hopefully soon they will. :)


I can't wait to read this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels