Mundie Moms

Friday, January 31, 2014

Fan Art Friday

The TMI/ID fandom artists are so talented! Here is some of the fan art that Cassie posted on her tumblr this week::

Stephen Herondale by Cassandra Jean

Cassie added this comment to the above picture:
Interesting (I hope?) revelation about Stephen Herondale in City of Heavenly Fire.
Ooooooh, we're dying to know what is so "interesting" about Stephen??? And here are two updates to the Shadowhunter Tarot Card series by Cassandra Jean:

Here's what Cassie said about the latest cards:
It has been a really long while since I have updated mine and Cassandra Jean’s The Shadowhunter Tarot! The last post was the six and seven of runes. This is the eight and nine of runes. The first one is the binding rune, symbolized by Helen and Aline. The second is the rune for mania, symbolized by poor damaged Maureen. Hmm, what’s she done to Simon there…?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have so much TMI info. I'm so glad I found your site I'm a new subbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels