Mundie Moms

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

ILLUSIONS of FATE by Kiersten White, Waiting on Wednesday



By: Kiersten White
Published by: Harper Teen
To Be Released on: 9/9/14
Add it to Goodreads

Yes, I know there isn't much out about this book yet, but when Kiersten White revealed her cover last week, I was completely hooked with this book. I know, I don't know much about the book other than what Kiersten said here, which is this:

 I gave them a book with a historical fantasy setting based on Edwardian England (but not actually Edwardian England). So it had magic, but also a recognizable setting. Fancy dresses! Teacups! Bewitched birds! And, at the center of it all, Jessamin, a girl feeling very small and alone in a country far, far from the beautiful island she'd grown up on. They had to come up with a cover that somehow captured all of that.

A historical fantasy set in Edwardian England, written by Kiersten White!?! SOLD! This book sounds like a book of awesomeness. I love historical fantasy and this era, and I adore Kiersten! This sounds like a win, win for me. Not only that, this cover has completely sold me! I would pick up this book solely based on the cover. It's beautiful! Now if September 9th could just hurry up and get her, I'd be a happy reader. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels