Mundie Moms

Sunday, March 23, 2014

New To My Shelf #168

Happy Weekend! Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. This week's posts features just a few of the goodies that have recently arrived, or I've purchased over the past two weeks. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. 

For Review



Bought


I LOVE this series! I read it back when Samantha had self published each one. Being the book nerd that I am, I finally purchased my second copy of this series, because of the new covers. It's not like you can't have too many copies of your favorite series, right? To my surprised (and total honor), I discovered I was quoted on the back of all three of the books! To say I fangirled over this is a huge understatement. I am so flattered over this. Thank you Samantha!! 



Yesterday I attended the Austin Book Fest (which was a ton a fun, and is mentioned in my weekly round up post here) and picked up a few goodies:
Gifted
Thank you
Thank you to Chelsea Fine, Harper Teen, Simon & Schuster, Bloomsbury & Random House for this week's fabulous reads! 

I'd love to know what goodies you received this week. Please leave me a comment, along with a link back to your post.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've heard so many great things about it! I can't wait to start it.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read SALVAGE and SEE ME! Looks like it was another great book week for you! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Labels