Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 2014 YA Releases

Happy April! I have no idea how it's already April. I'm not going to complain at how fast this year is already flying, because look at the fabulous books hitting shelves this month! Previously I always posted the links to the new releases, and this year I started posting the book's cover. I've had some requests about posting the links, hence why this particular posts isn't all book covers. 


Week of April 1st


Week of April 8th


Week of April 15th


Week of April 22nd


Week of April 29th

Looking for some new MG books to read this month? Check out some of this month's MG releases HERE on Mundie Kids. 

Don't see a new YA releases you know is out this month? Just leave me a comment with the book's info, and I'll include it on the list. * This list is complied from books I've received from authors/publishers, and from books I found via this month's release list here on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels