Mundie Moms

Monday, May 5, 2014

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday: Everblaze by Shannon Messenger


This is a weekly feature I used to be so great at posting here on Mundie Moms, which featured my recent Middle Grade reads, or spotlighted an upcoming MG read. While I may have slacked off a bit on here on the blog, I've been more faithful at posting it over here on Mundie Kids. I'm working on becoming more faithful at posting here on the blog as well. 

Check out today's MMGM feature on Mundie Kids, which features Shannon Messenger's
EVERBLAZE, the third book in her The Keeper of the Lost Cities series.


Head over to HERE to find out more about the book and when it's hitting shelves. I can not wait for this book to be out! This series is fabulous and one I highly recommend picking up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels