Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mundane Monday #212 - Jace & Clary from City of Lost Souls

Happy belated Mundane Monday! We're one week away from CoHF hitting shelves! My CoLS read-a-long is coming to an end this week. It's not to late to join in the discussions here. I've loved re-reading this. I've forgotten about some of those sweet moments that happen between each of the characters. Enjoy this one between Jace & Clary.


He caught her hand and brought it to his face. "I want you," he said, "more than I have ever wanted anything in my life. But I...." He swallowed. "Name of the Angel, I'm going to kick myself for this later."

"Don't say you're trying to protect me," she said fiercely. "Because I -"

"It's not that," he said. "I'm not being self-sacrificing. I'm... jealous."

"You're --- jealous? Of who?"

"Myself." His face twisted. "I hate the thought of him being with you. Him. That other me. The one sebastian controls."

- City of Lost Souls, page 399-400, Jace & Clary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels