Mundie Moms

Sunday, May 4, 2014

New To My Shelves #171

Happy Sunday! Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. This week's posts features just a few of the goodies that have recently arrived, or I've purchased over the past two weeks. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. 

For Review
It's been a couple weeks since I last posted a New To My Shelf post. I swear with school coming to end, life has become crazy busy. I wanted to shared a few of the upcoming releases and new releases I've recently received for review. I can not wait to feature these titles on the blog!!



Bought
Aside from my new addiction to pre-ordering books, here are a few that I've picked up recently. The bottom two are for my son. I'm so excited he's starting these two series. 


Thank you to
Simon Teen, Harper Teen, Penguin Teen, Entangled Teen, Random House, and Little Brown for these awesome reads.

I'd love to see what you've recently added to your shelves. Please let me a comment to your post so I can come check it out. Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, lots of gorgeous books :D They all look amazing. I hope you will love them all sweetie. <3 I really enjoyed The Forever Song :) Hoping to read Sea of Shadows soon ;p Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! You bought some that I have been dying to buy as well, but I have managed to hold off so far!

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Labels